Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

JoAnn Castle playing piano on the Lawrence Welk Show, which ~ believe it or not ~ I love now that I'm all grown up! I used to watch it when I was a kid, of course once I was a teenager I thought it was too corny. Nowadays I like to catch it on PBS on Saturday nights. The musicians are all so talented ~ though she's my favorite! I find Her joy and love of music totally contagious! And BratB ~ do you see shades of the Kiera Knightly simper in those lips? Now we know where she got it! :) Hope you get a kick out of JoAnn! Love, RED

2 comments:

Sabie said...

WOW!! She is so fast!!

Blogger Barbie said...

Wait. Is she Keira's mom? G-ma? She's an amazing piano player!! I loved the look on the face of the guy playing the guitar with her! He seemed to really be enjoying himself!!