Saturday, April 5, 2008

THE LUCKY ONE

A song for your Saturday by the incomparable Alison Krauss and Union Station. Marnie-San and I were the lucky ones when we saw them perform on the steps of the Hanford courthouse in California a couple of years ago. They sound every bit as good live as they do here. I love many female vocalists, but to me, she is perfection! She's also an excellent fiddle player! I heart Alison Krauss... hpoe you enjoy this too ~ Love, RED

2 comments:

Blogger Barbie said...

Well, she's no SHANIA TWAIN! OMG!LOL!! I agree, AK is fabulous! I really like that song...not sure who it reminds me of? :) You're lucky if you got to see her fo real, yo. I think I'll put on one of her CDs today while I'm feathering my nest praying for it not to SNOW!!! peace out...mad love b

RED said...

To my peeps...Is it just me or does the guy in the video look like Whitless?