Sunday, April 13, 2008

WOMEN IN ART

This is so cool! At certain points it almost seems to come alive! Beautiful...

4 comments:

Blogger Barbie said...

THAT IS SO COOL!! It's downright mesmerizing!! I'm going to show it to the girls when they get home. love you b

Sabie said...

WOW!!! I was waiting to get out of work to watch it, and it was way better than I expected it to be!! Thanks for posting this.

RED said...

I love it! It was compiled by Philip Scott Johnson. If you double click the "play" icon, you will end up on YouTube where you can see all credits and a link to see each painting and artist; as well as a link to view the paintings in their original form. (in the video they have been cropped to be of similar size) Very cool! ART RULES!

MeeHa said...

Isn't it amazing! I have had it sent to me before. If you look hard enough you may see the face of someone you know. But then again aren't we all a piece of art in some way. LOL