Friday, April 11, 2008

FUN FACTS ABOUT BB





1) She's a big help with school projects :)

2) BB is short for BlockBuster, where we found her.

3) She's my first calico-type cat; I always wanted one.

4) A calico in which the would-be black part is striped is called a "tabbico".

5) Or a "calicabby" :)

6) She has trained me not to allow my hands or feet to hang off the side of the bed. (ever!) I even remember in my sleep (!)

7) Every morning she gets in Cub's gym bag while he's packing it. I think she wants to further her education!

8) She just turned one year old *Happy Birthday BB!*

9) It was REALLY fun having her and a Christmas tree at the same time :)

10) Her favorite toy is a sparkly red pipe cleaner.

11) She will not allow me to have a phone call in peace; I have to go in another room and shut the door behind me (or have my fingers and toes bitten; my choice :)

Hobbies : taunting dogs, ambushing dogs, taunting big cat, ambushing big cat, taunting bird, ambushing people's feet, ambushing hands and feet carelessly left lying over edge of bed, stealing pens and pencils, lounging on dining room table, sleeping in bathroom sink, attempting to clean all litter out of litter pan, sitting on "forbidden bookshelf" when the lady with the spray bottle isn't looking, stealing taquitos (right out from under the spray bottle lady's nose), dragging sparkly red pipe cleaner about triumphantly, Oh, and did I mention helping with school projects ?? :)

TGIF Yall!!

5 comments:

Sabie said...

Awww, tell her happy birthday for me!!!

RED said...

I told her... she wants to know what you're getting her (?) (I think she wants a chorizo taquito... :)

Sabie said...

I will tell my dad to bring her one next time he goes out for a visit.

MeeHa said...

So does this entitle BB to one free video rental from BlockBuster per year on her special day? Happy Birthday BB!

Blogger Barbie said...

Happy Bday BB!! I think that we should hook her and Vinnie up. They sound like they have tons in common! And he just turned one as well...oh kittens...what would life be without them? Besides scratch/bite free? Oh, and no hair on the dining room table. Oh, and no knocked over glasses of water. It would just be dull, that's what! love b