
Tim has told me that he is having a hard time leaving a comment (yes, when he is not watching goats or chewing sticks he actually has alot to say!)... You too? I know...you just need to create a Google account, then sign in first; after that it's pretty simple (even a border collie can do it!). I'm not sure why this has to be so hard, but it seems to be! It was for me too. I am a computer idiot! :)
Step by Step : (Get a pen and so you can write down your password and put your hands on it again when you need to)
1...Go to "comments" at the bottom of any blog post.
2...Scroll down and choose "No Google Account sign up here"
3...Type & retype your email addy. This will remain confidential unless you check a block (later, and don't..) to make it otherwise; No, I will not even know who you are unless you choose to give that away yourself; that info stays with Google.
4...make up a good password with ten or so characters and with numbers and letters... something weird and wacky ... and WRITE IT DOWN EXACTLY before you proceed.
5...Type & retype password.
6...Make up a name you want to show when you comment (*random friend* *hunny bunny* etc.)
7...Type in weird letter code (you will have to do this everytime; it will always be different, but if you mis-type it will give you another chance)
8... Check "accept terms of service" box
That should be a done deal. Now go back to my blog. In the upper right hand corner, hit "sign in".
Put your EMAIL ADDRESS (still confidential) and your password (which you wrote down) and check the box that says "remember me on this computer".
From now on, when you visit the blog, first thing just go to that same upper right hand corner and hit "sign in".
It should recognize you. Every month, when my computer takes its "bath", I have to re-type the info, so write it down and put it somewhere that you can find it. Remember, your "username" is your EMAIL ADDRESS (not the cute name you made up). Re-check the "remember me" box, and you should be golden. Once you are signed in, if you go to the comment page it should say "You are posting as *hunnybunny* "or whoever you chose to be and all you will have to do is type the weird letter code. I hope this helps. I just did it step by step myself and made it thru... if I can , so can you! Love, RED
PS) I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR WACKY COMMENTS!!!! (No excuses MarnieSan!)

4 comments:
I wish somebody would stir the pot; this blog is getting boring, LOL!
thanks for the nice comment. happy easter!
Testing
MY GOD that's a lot of work! Good thing I had you walk me through it, or I'd just have to call you to respond to your blogs!! peace
Post a Comment