I love this song! It gets stuck in my head all the time! Oh ~ and I do think the singer is ALL THAT!!! I don't care if he IS a dumb ol' country boy !!!
Well, I was all ready to mimic MaryJean and say, "OOOHHHH SUU-ZY! He's so UUUUGLY!" but I gotta say I agree with you. He has a certain kind of egdy charm. I bet he cleans up pretty well. He's got all the makings, after all!! And thanks for the song in my head--I like the "dooooo-OO!" part!
BTW, he is Hans Frank w/ 10 City Run, out of central Texas. Shoulda already told ya that! Oh, and to my friends that are surprised I like a woman-hatin' song so much (but are too shy to comment :) I'm pretty sure it's meant to be tongue in cheek...except the bacon-eggs-and-grits part; you can tell he means that!
OK... I just gotta add...in poking around on his website I decided to leave him a little fan(e)mail and ask if he would be performing down our way this year... and he EMAILED ME BACK! How cool is that? So, yeah ~ if you like this song check him out. The new band is Hans Frank & the Auslanders. Remember... you saw him here first! LOL!
My two teenage sons and I have lived in our cute little house on a cute little acre for almost three years now. We live with a parrot, two cats, three dogs, five goats and two horses. Before moving here I was a Navy wife living in California. Most of my family live here and coming back home has given me the chance to start over which has led to the most amazing journey of self-discovery! In many ways my life today seems unrecognizable compared to my life then. To quote a favorite song, (I do that alot!) "I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same." No matter what, I do believe there is method to the madness of this life and I spend lots of time trying to sort through it all! I have always pretty much lived in the moment, but now I'm learning to love the moment and I am seeking in earnest to understand the purpose of my life. ~ "Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose - a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye."
Mary Shelley, 1818
5 comments:
I'm a wee bit concerned about your taste... a little skanky! LOL!
Well, I was all ready to mimic MaryJean and say, "OOOHHHH SUU-ZY! He's so UUUUGLY!" but I gotta say I agree with you. He has a certain kind of egdy charm. I bet he cleans up pretty well. He's got all the makings, after all!! And thanks for the song in my head--I like the "dooooo-OO!" part!
BTW, he is Hans Frank w/ 10 City Run, out of central Texas. Shoulda already told ya that! Oh, and to my friends that are surprised I like a woman-hatin' song so much (but are too shy to comment :) I'm pretty sure it's meant to be tongue in cheek...except the bacon-eggs-and-grits part; you can tell he means that!
I never really knew who sang this song but I've always totally LOVED it! Especially, the twang!
Truuuu-UUUUUUU-WEEW!!!
Ha!Ha! I love the Tim McGraw really twangie songs too! Well, any country singer who twangs it!
I'm gonna' go find him and try to add him to a play list for MS or bloggie world!
OK... I just gotta add...in poking around on his website I decided to leave him a little fan(e)mail and ask if he would be performing down our way this year... and he EMAILED ME BACK! How cool is that? So, yeah ~ if you like this song check him out. The new band is Hans Frank & the Auslanders. Remember... you saw him here first! LOL!
Post a Comment